top of page
  • Writer's pictureCACG

How to: Start Financial Aid Applications

In addition to college applications fall is also the time to fill out applications for Financial Aid. There are two applications you may encounter as you begin this process, the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and the CSS Profile (College Scholarship Service). The FAFSA, as the name indicates, determines your eligibility for Federal aid, the CSS profile is used by private colleges and universities to determine your eligibility for their non-governmental financial aid (things like grants, loans and scholarships).

Click here for the full guide to starting Financial Aid Applications.


bottom of page