top of page
  • Writer's pictureCACG

How to start your Student Self Reported Academic Record

More and more schools are requesting that students complete a self reported academic record. This means you will actually record your academic record (your courses and grades) onto a standard form and then you will submit that form to colleges. For our students here in Florida this is especially important because schools like the University of Florida, Florida State University and Florida Atlantic University, among others, require the SSAR.

Click here for our guide.

Please note that the University of Central Florida utilizes a different system for self-reported grades. The process is similar to the SSAR, but requires a separate form. Information is included below.

bottom of page